step and repeat banners
yard/for sale signs
virtual assistance services
Call today to see how
I might help you!
Virtual Assistant Services
I offer creative personal support from a distance, usually by means of the internet or phone, supporting my clients across the board without the client’s expense of hiring an employee. I am an independent contractor that pays for my own equipment, taxes, training and health insurance.
Rates start at $35 an hour
One hour minimum, payable through PayPal.
I look forward to assisting you with all of your creative needs as well as being a vital part of your small or home-based business. Please contact me with any questions or if I can help you with any of the following tasks while you focus on your business:
NEED SOME EXTRA CASH?
Refer a client and get a referral fee!
Ask for details!
Ok, so not really FAQ's, but some things you need to know
before I start designing your site:
1. Prices can change even for a fixed cost website. Web design costs are dependent on how many hours are spent working on a design and how many times the client asks for changes to it.
2. Have you seen my portfolio? Are those the types of sites you like?
3. Emailing examples of the sort of site you are looking for may be helpful.
4. I do have other clients. :)
5. It’s impossible to make a site that will look the same in all browsers. I will do my best to support IE, Firefox, and Chrome
6. Websites look different online than on paper. Complete justified text may not look good in different browsers.
7. All text, photographs and content should be delivered by Client in electronic format, fully edited.
8. All content for site design needs to be delivered in the beginning and in a timely manner. Supplying content / adding new content at a later date will have an impact on launch commitments and costs.
9. Estimated costs are based on anticipated hours and information you have made available to me at the onset. Additional costs for work such as research, editing, purchasing stock photos, creating videos, etc may also be incurred.
10. 50% deposit required before start, 50% on completion, via Paypal. No refunds on deposits.
11. I start working as soon as deposit is received. Once deposit is paid, it is expected that Client is ready to start project as well. Project and deposit will be considered abandoned once I begin working and it appears Client has neglected to further supply content or contact within the following 30 day period to complete the project.
12. Any specific functionality of your site needs to be expressed at the onset.
13. Changes to the brief should be communicated and costs will be agreed upon.
14. Domain names and web hosting are 3rd party and additional…with monthly, quarterly, and/or annual charges. Occasionally websites may go down and are not under my control.
15. If using Yahoo, and email accounts need to be setup, 5 accounts will be setup free of charge. After that hourly rate charge of $25 hr incur.
16. Maintenance fees are subject to negotiation depending on work/time required.
17. Source files (.psd) are the property of iMprints Graphics. Should Client need a "template" to make future changes on their own, a price will need to be negotiated before files are released. Additionally, free design and shipping is included with business card printing but can also be made available for sale.
Forms to view and/or download:
This form helps you to help me decide how to proceed with your design. Please fill in as much info as possible and email back to me so we can get started!
This contract represents each of our (client/designer) responsibilities on your design project.
This Web Design Contract helps me to define my role as well as yours to be able to provide you the best experience with iMprints Graphics as your web designer. Please read over carefully, initial yellow areas, sign and email or fax back to me.
To All Potential Clients:
iMprints Graphics, at a very sensitive time, was able to assist me and my family in designing a very memorable and a well thoughtout tribute to my beloved Father. It was a pleasure working with Ms. Martine Tureaud, who from the beginning, took a hands on approach in completing the best possible tribute to a lost loved one. Martine and her staff, were very professional and were able meet the time sensitive deadlines, by completing a beautiful program.
Sincerely, Elva M. Currie
Thank You Martine,
Where do I start? You were just so incredible from the beginning. I don't know what we would have done without your personal touch. You gave the last few memories of the Ingram family’s Mother and Father joy, happiness, and a touch of LOVE. Your programs showed the love we had for our parents and the love our parents brought to their children, grandchildren, family and friends lives. Family and friends are still commenting on the wonderful job you did on the programs. Please feel free to use Mom and Dad’s programs in your advertisement. The Ingrams wish you well in your new career. We just wanted to thank you again.
Angela A. Ingram-Pike
I am pleased with all the work your company has done for me i am always getting people asking me about my business cards, and everyone loves my website.... i look forward to doing more business with your company as in the days to come, all jobs are completed on time as promise.... Thanks you take the worry out of my day..... A1 in my book....
I have to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to my professional graphics designer Martine Tureaud!!!! She is always there when I need her, no matter the deadlines and her work truly speaks for itself. For professional marketing flyers, postcards, videos, business cards, invitations, etc. be sure to visit her page and inbox her. Spectacular work!!!!
Tiffany N. Wilkins
Awesome work that you do for me. I don’t think people realize how difficult it is to transform an idea into actual art or tangible media. However, it seems that whatever I convey to you in words, you always seem to get it right. I appreciate your input and expertise in getting my ideas across to my customers even when I don’t have a clue on what to do. The flyers you designed were a HUGE success and the business cards have created a new interest in my business just with the color manipulation that you implemented. I wish I had your talent but mine lies elsewhere so I am satisfied in just letting you handle that aspect of my business. Much thanks and I will definitely let everyone I know who takes care of my print media.
Aj the Dj - Adrian Rolfe
Martine, another job well done. I really appreciate what you do for www.Helcap.com and the image that you're helping us build. I highly recommend your company IMprints Graphics. The team at Helcap, thank you.
Just finished working with Martine Tureaud.
She did an amazing job creating a new logo that incorporated the graphics that my mom used for her travel agency back in the day. Martine is professional, quick, and PATIENT! She worked with Sherri and I to come up with a great logo and new cards to promote my business. Thanks Martine, looking forward to continuing this business relationship!
K. Fox Construction
Some of Our Past Clients
Instant Capital Funding, Lancaster
Lincoln High School, Los Angeles
Superstar Hair Salon, Lancaster
USPS (Century City)
iMprints Graphics is an excellent resource. They are professional and timely. I appreciate their creative works and timely response to needs and advice in developing excellent ideas for my marketing needs. They are a trusted resource and necessity for my business needs. I highly recommend them.
Nationally Published Author
of Black Rain book and movie,
Thanks for taking the time to create a beautiful website for my company. I’ve received hundreds of hits as well as great feedback as to how well it was designed. For someone who did not have an idea of how I wanted the website designed, you took my words and thoughts & turned them into reality. I will surely use you in the future and will gladly recommend you to all of my friends and business associates.
Thanks again for a job well done!
C.Stewart Enterprises LLC
Special thanks to Martine Tureaud wonderful women! If you need #graphics #web design #print work she's the one to contact very very good at what she does. She will take care of your needs/vision... #God #Sent
My husband just called me at work and told me the banner arrived. He said it looks great...
My DJ biz card was designed by iMprints....best design and the quality is top notch.